Thursday, September 11, 2008

Celeb Look-Alike

So after I dropped Ava off at preschool, I noticed that my front left tire was still leaking air. Mason had patched it up on Monday, but I decided to just take my car in and get a new tire. While I was waiting with Norah (I ended up getting ALL new tires), another customer came up to me and asked, "Do you know Steffi Graph?" The name sounded vaguely familiar. Then he said, "You know, Andre Agassi's wife? Well, you look like her!" I think that's the first time anyone told me I looked like a celebrity. So who do you look like?

4 comments:

Amy said...

oh my gosh! You beat me to it---I've been wanting to post something like this on this subject ever since we visited chicago!

Well, maybe I will anyway.

I got told I look like a blond Lara Flynn Boyle. I had to look her up on imdb to see who she was. ha!

heather said...

people used to tell me i look like the girl that played winnie on the wonder years...back when it was on and i was in 6th grade lol!

ashes said...

Those are good celebs! I had a total blank on Steffi Graph - I don't even know if I'm spelling her name right, LOL!

You should totally post about it Amy.

Starley Family said...

On my honeymoon the cab driver asked Nate and I if we were brother and sister. In a Starley family photo people thought Nate's sister was his wife because we looked to similar to be married. How's that for lame. Amy told me Liv Tyler...