This past Sunday, the 28th, was Norah's birthday. She's now 3 years old! I can't believe it. We had a family dinner with my parents, then cake and presents afterwards.
Some Norah highlights:
- she loves dinosaurs and animals
- her favorite phrases are "WHAT??" and "Oh my gosh!"
- she loves to be tickled
- her favorite movies are "Bolt" and "The Land Before Time"
- at night she MUST have her flannel heart blanket to go to sleep
- she loves Nursery - every Sunday, halfway through Sacrament Meeting, she always asks "Is it time for Nursery?"
- her favorite things to eat at dinner are stroganoff and mashed potatoes (not necessarily together)
- she prefers bananas over strawberries