Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Costumes

Last night we finally nailed down what Ava was going to be for Halloween. After weeks of her going from being a pony, to June from Little Einsteins, to a wolf, to a baby buffalo (no joke!), and then back to a pony, she finally settled on something. And being the cutesy parents that we are, Norah's costume will go along with it. Hers isn't the same as Ava's, but they do go together. I figured next year Norah can have more input on her costume. :)

This morning was spent gathering up all the items for the costumes. I won't say what they are because I want to reveal it in photos. But I think they'll be super cute. Hey, what little kids aren't cute in their Halloween costumes?

3 comments:

Camilla said...

I am looking forward to seeing the results, you artsy people! Jonathan's Halloween costume is a onesie that says "Baby's first Halloween" from Walmart! Maybe I should get a real costume as well.

Starley Family said...

It was a darling combo btw. Thanks again for a really fun evening!

Camilla said...

Hey girl! I want an update on the Halloween costumes! I got one for Jonathan (one that Adam wore when he was 2/3 or so, so it's HUGE), check out my blog. Happy Halloween!