Thursday, October 8, 2009

Keira - 5 months

Our little baby is now five months old! I can't believe it. Time just flies by so quickly. She is such a cutie-patootie. In addition to rolling, she grabs her toes and sucks on them. It's quite hilarious to watch. Still no teeth, but that doesn't surprise me - her older sisters didn't cut their first teeth until the 9/10 month mark, so that's probably when they'll start to show.

Ava and Norah love to play with her. Ava has now started to call her "Keira Koo-Koo." I'm trying to thwart that nickname. (But my efforts are in vain I think, since we called Norah "Norah Noo-Noo when she was a baby). Today when Ava addressed Keira by that, Keira got the pouty lower lip and started to cry. She knows she doesn't like it, LOL!


2 comments:

Camilla said...

What?! 5 months already? I swear that first year just FLIES by....I am sad I'm not able to see you this month, but hopefully soon. I've gotta meet all your girls! It's been like 4 years since I last visited...shameful...

ashes said...

I know, it's crazy! I'm trying to take pictures and video right and left, but it can get overwhelming sometimes.

We may come to Utah next summer. We're planning on visiting Mason's family in Idaho, and so on our way home we'll stop in Utah for a few days. Like half our friends live there, LOL!