Monday, February 9, 2009

Can't say THAT!!

I've been keeping a log of all the funny things my kids say - but last night really had me in a fit of laughter. While at my parents' house for dinner, Norah needed to be changed. So my dad (giving us a bit of a break from diaper duty), promptly offered to do so. Ava followed him to the bathroom, then reported back to us that Norah had "passed wind." My mom told her to say that Norah "fluffed," and then Ava matter-of-factly told her "I'm not ALLOWED to say fluffed!"

Needless to say we just broke down into the giggles. Gotta love the things kids say!

2 comments:

Camilla said...

She's a cutie! Once Jonathan starts talking I'll definitely have to keep a log.

Amy said...

That is so funny!

It was fun getting to chat with you and Mason the other night, you two are very neat people!